About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This is an intensive Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course which will address the key products and value chains of the global petrochemical industry, their production routes, their applications and major issues impacting their supply and demand. The VILT course focuses on the business, economic and commercial aspects. It will also examine specific topics such as trade flows, key players and pricing mechanisms. The aim of this VILT course is to maximise the interaction between the trainer and participants in an informal atmosphere to make the learning process both informative and enjoyable.
To enable participants to acquire a good understanding of the global petrochemical industry and to enable them to communicate effectively with their business partners in the industry and to leverage value from it.
The participants will acquire knowledge of:
- The key products and their value chains
- The complexities of supply and demand
- The key players and their strategies
- The key drivers and issues affecting the industry in 2014 and beyond
- An understanding of the overall industry structure both upstream and downstream and the context in which it operates
The VILT course is intended for:
- Those new to the petrochemical industry seeking an overview and understanding of the key issues
- Business managers, marketing and sales managers, product and assistant product managers, strategic/planning managers at all levels in the Petrochemical Industry who wish to place their own role into the context of the global industry
- Business managers, marketing and sales managers, product and assistant product managers, strategic/planning managers at all levels in the oil and energy industry who wish to understand the business of a major consumer
- Business managers, marketing and sales managers, product and assistant product managers, strategic/planning managers and procurement managers from the many diverse industries for whom the petrochemical’s industry is a major supplier or customer
- Analysts, traders and CFOs from the financial sector who wish to understand the sector from an investment perspective
- Technical/engineering managers from petrochemical plants looking to gain a better business and commercial insight to complement their technical knowledge
- Government officials with a role in Industrial Development
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.