About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This intensive 5 half-day Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course will equip participants with a detailed practical grounding in the fundamentals of advanced LNG Bunkering transfer operations and Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology. Participants will learn about the practical tools and techniques which can be utilised to manage risk more effectively and make better practical decisions while handling.
By attending this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course, participants will be able to:
- Reinforce knowledge about operations that are carried out in accordance with all relevant national and international maritime legislation, local regulations, and industry best practices
- Evaluate the different procedures and factors affecting cost of the operation
- Ensure overall safety for LNG operation on the use of correct size and number of fenders and certified tested hoses
- Be familiar with LNG and Hydrogen vessels, operations and equipment
- Enhance understanding of Ship-to-Ship (STS) transfer equipment, design, maintenance and training methods for STS.
- Be familiar with the differences of Person in Overall Advisory Control, Mooring Master and Master of the Ship
- Establish a useful methodology in reducing risk
- Understand environmental challenges
- Recognise and understand differences in operations and hazards between oil and gas vessels
- Understand requirements for LNG and Hydrogen vessel compatibility and Optimoor studies as well as follow an LNG spill response case study
This VILT course is intended for:
- Ship Owners and Managers
- Offshore Vessel and FPSO Owners and Operators
- Oil Majors, NOCs and Independents
- Ship Superintendents and Safety Officers
- Ship Officers and Crews (Master, Chief Officers, Chief Engineers etc)
- Loading and Mooring Masters
- STS Service Providers
- Liquid Cargo and Bunker Surveyors
- Ports and Terminal Operators
- P&I Inspectors and Executives
- LNG FSU Owners, Managers, Operators
- Company Assurance Managers and Superintendents
This VILT course will be delivered online in 5 half-day sessions comprising 4 hours per day, with 2 breaks of 10 minutes per day.
Course Duration: 5 half-day sessions, 4 hours per session (20 hours in total).
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.