About this Training Course
“Why is it so challenging to keep a Charter Party afoot, despite decades of experience in managing Oil Tanker fleets?”
The challenge is:
“How to automate, continuous Inspections under evolving commercial and regulatory pressures!”
Explore the possibilities of managing such challenges by participating in a three day intensive management training course and workshop. The participants will be able to brainstorm and exchange strategies to better manage the assessments and inspections of Oil Tankers without breaching the terms of a Charter Party.
This course is developed to assist the tanker owners to optimize resources and costs of SIRE management and the following underlying objectives:
- Avoid impractical and detrimental clauses related to vessel inspections in charter party agreements;
- Identify duplication of resources and costs so as to streamline multiple inspections per year; and
- Interpret terms and conditions of a Charter party in context of Class Certificates, SIRE and Terminal Operations.
Upon completion of the course and hands-on workshops based on real life cases, the delegates would have enhanced their knowledge base and be able to:
- Identify traps and lacunas related to regular inspections requirements in a Time Charter Party;
- Evaluate SIRE, VIQ and Q88 criteria in conjunction with Class survey;
- Develop and implement responsibility assignment matrix across the fleet for real-time management of assessment reports;
- Delegate authorities to the task owners for full compliance to the terms of a Charter Party; and
- Create Model of Vessel Management for each category of oil tankers in the fleet.
This is a must attend course for all those directly or indirectly engaged in oil tankers management and operations, including:
- Tanker Owners
- General Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Legal Counsels,
- Post-Fixtures Managers
- Fleet Managers
- Marine & Technical Superintendents
- Masters, Chief & Senior Engineers
- Middle Level Managers.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.
Learn what past participants have said about PetroEdge training courses
Excellent training course
” Officer, Corporate Contract, PTT Exploration & Production PLC
Precise and concise
Quality/Contracts Executive, Perdana Marine Offshore
Very experienced and knowledgeable trainer! Very recommended!”
FSO, FPSO & Supporting Vessel Officer, BP Migas
Many thanks to trainer / organisation or pro arrangement
Logistics and Materials Superintendent, Premier Oil Vietnam Offshore B.V