About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Predictive, or condition-based maintenance offers companies the least expensive, most efficient method of reducing equipment-related downtime and improving plant safety. Maintenance work is scheduled based on diagnostic evaluations that determine when to perform service. This differs from preventive maintenance, which is routinely scheduled whether the equipment needs service or not. Monitoring the condition of the equipment provides trending data to help anticipate future maintenance needs. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of all predictive maintenance technologies that monitor, assess, analyze, and inspect electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear, cables, circuit breakers, protective devices, uninterruptible power systems, induction and synchronous motors, generators and auxiliaries.
- Developing a Predictive Maintenance Program: Gain a thorough understanding about developing a predictive maintenance program for all electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear and circuit breakers, relays, cables and accessories, batteries, protective devices, uninterruptible power systems, motors, variable frequency drives, and generators
- Preventive Maintenance Techniques: Learn about the preventive maintenance techniques including vibration monitoring, thermography, tribology, visual inspections, ultrasonics, and electrical testing
- Vibration Analysis: Gain a thorough understanding of vibration analysis including interpretation of vibration data, vibration-measuring equipment, vibration sources, machine dynamics, data acquisition, and comparative analyses
- Thermography: Discover the types of infrared instruments, infrared equipment, infrared scanning procedures and types of infrared problems
- Lubricating Oil Analysis: Learn about oil analyses tests, wear particle analysis, ferrography, and setting up an effective oil analysis program
- Ultrasonics: Discover airborne noise analysis, and types of ultrasonic systems
- Visual Inspection Methods: Learn about human senses, sensors, and spectrometric oil analysis
- World-Class Maintenance: Discover the fundamentals of world-class performance and competitive advantage
- Electrical Equipment Maintenance and Testing: Gain a thorough understanding of the maintenance and testing of all electrical equipment including transformers, switchgear and circuit breakers, relays, cables and accessories, batteries, protective devices, uninterruptible power systems, motors, variable frequency drives, and generators
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Other technical individuals
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.