About this Training Course
This training course has been designed so as to give the interested parties an introduction to small scale LNG design and operation.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an overview of the entire LNG process chain
- Understand LNG cargo transfer operations from both ship management and terminal perspectives
- Understand the trade routing and cargo management options for LNG
- Consider and select the best options for LNG vessel types and containment systems
- Make accurate measurements and calculations of LNG custody transfer
- Examine the impact of various design codes and guidelines on LNG ship and shore transfer management
- Better manage LNG supply transportation contracts and shipping documents
- Examine LNG incidents and evaluate tanker safety, associated risks and requirements to better manage your LNG tanker operations
- Learn in detail about the LNG tanker business and operations
Those involve in the LNG Terminal, Bunker and or tanker and cargo transportation business including:
- LNG suppliers, traders and distributors
- Ship owners and operators
- Superintendents and safety officers
- Technical and operations executives
- Charterers and traders
- Ship brokers
- Port and terminal operators
- P&I club and marine insurance
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.