About this Training Course
In today’s business environment, there has never been more of a need to make Asset Management and Maintenance more cost effective and efficient. By utilising the Reliability Centred Maintenance process (RCM), you can increase safety performance, reduce maintenance costs, improve the effectiveness of your operations, boost machine uptime, and gain a greater understanding of the level of risk your organisation manages. RCM is just one component of an overall integrated Asset Management Process.
All participants will complete detailed pre-course questionnaires before this 3 full-day course, enabling the trainer to tailor course content in order to meet specific delegate needs. Participant objectives are re-visited before, during and after the course, allowing the trainer to focus on outcomes and address any participant concerns and specific issues during the program.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop skills to carry out successful RCMs and introduce the RCM process into their own and their company’s daily activities.
- Be aware of our changing business environment and the need to apply RCM to drive continuous improvement, in safety, cost reduction, and minimise their environmental footprint
- Understand the impact of human reliability and the various methods used to improve this important area
- Understand the basics of Change Management and the methods used to securely anchor this process and make it routine
- Develop an appreciation for a holistic “Asset Management” program, and know where the RCM process fits in, and the benefits it will deliver
Reliability Centred Maintenance is primarily a team activity and benefits from a cross functional team participation. This course is aimed at managers, engineers, technicians and operators at all levels who are responsible for the operation and maintenance of plant equipment and who will benefit from the elimination of bad actors (recurring equipment failure) and continuous improvement in the areas of safety, environmental impact, reliability and integrity.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information post training support and fees applicable