Join Our International Faculty of Associate Trainers
EnergyEdge facilitates cost-effective skills transfer opportunities through world-class training courses with leading experts. From our work and research with pivotal oil & gas organisations, we pride ourselves in developing targeted training courses, tailor-made to meet organisational and industry needs. We go broad and deep to address the most urgent organisational skills and business challenges faced by our clients.
We welcome qualified professionals to join us as Associate Trainers from any discipline within the oil & gas industry.
To ensure our continuing high standards in delivery and content, our trainers are evaluated on areas such as stimulation of delivery & discussion; ability to communicate; materials & knowledge of subject matter.
In addition each trainer needs to also fulfill the following criteria:
- Practical work and training experience with an international oil major
- Possesses unique body of knowledge in a specialist area
- Up-to-date with latest developments in their own area of expertise
- Ability to deliver “added value” above and beyond the core course curriculum
- Charismatic and personable with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Practical “hands-on” approach and employs interactive learning methods, eg. workshops or simulations
If you would like to join us an associate trainer or subject matter expert, drop us a note through [email protected] with details about your experience and current CV.
We always welcome motivated, talented and experienced professionals to support our growth.