About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This course is for individuals who would like to gain a thorough understanding of all the principles of electrical engineering in a simple and easy to grasp format. All disciplines of electrical engineering including alternating current systems, direct current systems, magnetism, power equipment, switchgear, and protective equipment without relying on complex mathematics will be covered in this course.
- Equipment Operation: Gain an understanding of the operating characteristics of all electrical equipment
- Equipment Diagnostics and Inspection: Learn in detail all the diagnostic techniques and inspections required of critical components of electrical equipment.
- Equipment Testing: Understand thoroughly all the tests required for the various types of electrical equipment
- Equipment Maintenance and Troubleshooting: Determine all the maintenance and troubleshooting activities required to minimize electrical equipment downtime and operating cost
- Equipment Sizing: Gain a detailed understanding of all the calculations and sizing techniques used for all electrical equipment
- Equipment Selection: Learn how to select electrical equipment by using the performance characteristics and selection criteria that you will learn in this seminar.
- Equipment Enclosures and Sealing Methods: Learn about the various types of enclosures and sealing arrangements used for electrical equipment
- Equipment Codes and Standards: Learn all the codes and standards applicable for electrical equipment
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Other technical individuals
The VILT will be delivered online in 5 half-day sessions comprising 4 hours per day, including time for lectures, discussion, quizzes and short classroom exercises. The instructor relies on a highly interactive training method to enhance the learning process. This method ensures that all the delegates gain a complete understanding of all the topics covered. The training environment is highly stimulating, challenging, and effective because the participants will learn by case studies which will allow them to apply the material taught to their own organization.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.