About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Tailored to the specific challenges power projects face in an emerging market environment, this course will be heavily based on real case studies and lessons learned instead of theoretical concepts. This highly demanding course aims to zoom from big picture context to quantitative and qualitative project level details and back up again to understanding the relationship between the two. Each module will be enriched by using additional materials in form of financial models, sample loan contracts, online tools and video clips to analyze case studies.
Ample time will be dedicated to hands-on financial analysis and structuring of IPP projects to make participants understand why projects have failed or successfully be realized.
- Gain an overview of current power market situation in emerging markets and their key drivers
- Understand the motivations of key stakeholders in independent power projects
- Identify, evaluate and allocate key risks in the power project finance context
- Review and use a power project financial model
- Assess risk and return issues for both debt providers and equity investors
- Analyse various project finance term sheets for fuel-based and renewable power projects
- Build your knowledge through case studies from emerging market power projects
- Learn from our highly experienced trainer to understand key tools and techniques
- Benefit from a highly experiential learning environment
- Share current issues and challenges with colleagues from across the power industry
- Project developers and Sponsors
- OEM manufacturers, EPC contractors and O&M service providers
- IPPs, Utilities and Grid operators
- Private Equity & Institutional Investors
- Development finance institutions and Commercial lenders
- Legal, Technical and Insurance Advisors
- Government officials and Regulators
- Oil & Gas upstream companies
- Petrochemical and Process industry companies
- Corporate procurement and Contract managers
- Business developers and Sales Managers
This course will be conducted in Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) format.
Participants will receive access to a shared cloud folder with in-depth background reports and supporting course material in electronic format.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.