About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This VILT is for individuals who would like to gain a thorough understanding of all the principles of mechanical engineering in a simple and easy to grasp format. This course will cover all disciplines of mechanical engineering including thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and control systems without relying on complex mathematics.
This course is a MUST for any individual seeking an in-depth knowledge of all the principles, and practices of mechanical engineering as well as mechanical equipment or a mechanical engineer who would like to refresh and enhance their understanding of mechanical equipment. Practical examples of applied mechanical engineering will be shown through illustrated case studies. This course will also provide a comprehensive understanding of the operation and maintenance of all mechanical equipment including the various types of gas turbines, steam turbines, pumps, compressors, steam generators, boilers, economizers, superheaters, heat exchangers, valves, and actuators.
- Mechanical Engineering Disciplines: Gain an in-depth knowledge of all mechanical engineering disciplines including thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and control systems
- Equipment Operation: Gain a thorough understanding of the operating characteristics of all essential mechanical equipment
- Equipment Testing: Understand thoroughly all the tests required for all essential mechanical equipment
- Equipment Maintenance and Troubleshooting: Determine all the maintenance and troubleshooting activities required to minimize the downtime and operating cost of all essential mechanical equipment
- Equipment Sizing: Gain a detailed understanding of all the calculations and sizing techniques used for all essential mechanical equipment
- Equipment Selection: Learn how to select all essential mechanical equipment by using the performance characteristics and selection criteria that you will learn in this seminar
- Equipment Enclosures and Sealing Methods Learn about the various types of enclosures and sealing arrangements used for all essential mechanical equipment
- Equipment Codes and Standards: Learn all the codes and standards applicable for all essential mechanical equipment
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Other technical individuals
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.