About this Micro Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This Micro VILT is broken down into:
- Wellbore clean out topic specifically related to deepwater floater rig (big marine riser section)
- Lower completion tools (gravel packing) and surface pumping topics specifically related to deepwater floater rig
- Overview of hazards associated with deepwater and cold environment impact on completion fluid selection (pressurized crystallization temperature, hydrates concern)
A video on WBCO and exercises for gravel packing are provided.
Micro VILT Group Pricing:
SGD$1,200 per person / USD$ 889 per person
(Minimum 5 persons per group session)
For more details on pricing for larger groups or customisation of course outline, call us at +65 6741 9927 or email [email protected]
Delivery of this Micro VILT:
The Micro VILT will be delivered through Zoom, MS Teams or equivalent video conference platforms in combination with other online interactive training tools.
Micro VILT Duration:
The Micro VILT will be delivered online in 1 session comprising 4 hours, with 2 breaks.
Micro VILT Course Materials:
All participants will receive softcopy course materials (PDF format).
Best Features of the VILT:
- All the sections were very informative and beneficial
- Sand control
- Photos and video presentations
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.