About this Training Course
Against a backdrop of regulatory pressures, ship owners and managers are feeling the heat to de-escalate rising costs of owning and managing ships while simultaneously ensure the safety and energy efficiency of new and existing ships.
This comprehensive 3-day course has been designed as a result of rising costs and increasing regulatory controls as well as in support of the green revolution for a clean and healthy environment. This course represents the first of its kind, with a uniquely designed curriculum.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive refresher about the relevant and latest regulations pertaining to Energy Efficiency Management in accordance with IMO Regulations and Guidelines
- Gain insights with a view of energy conservation and optimising costs of operations
- Learn methodologies for sustainable savings without compromising safety
- Cultivate culture of innovation and conservation of resources in all aspects of operations
- Develop implementation plans with robust monitoring and controls for achieving targeted savings and deliverables
This course will benefit:
- Ship owners
- Ship managers
- Fleet directors
- Operations managers
- Chief engineers
- All personnel engaged in design, development and running of ships
It is also suitable for participants who are familiar with the EEDI or fresh to the concepts of EEMPs.