About this Training Course
Against a backdrop of regulatory pressures, ship owners and managers are feeling the heat to de-escalate rising costs of owning and managing ships while simultaneously ensure the safety and energy efficiency of new and existing ships.
This comprehensive 3-day course has been designed as a result of rising costs and increasing regulatory controls as well as in support of the green revolution for a clean and healthy environment. This course represents the first of its kind, with a uniquely designed curriculum.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive refresher about the relevant and latest regulations pertaining to Energy Efficiency Management in accordance with IMO Regulations and Guidelines
- Gain insights with a view of energy conservation and optimising costs of operations
- Learn methodologies for sustainable savings without compromising safety
- Cultivate culture of innovation and conservation of resources in all aspects of operations
- Develop implementation plans with robust monitoring and controls for achieving targeted savings and deliverables
This course will benefit:
- Ship owners
- Ship managers
- Fleet directors
- Operations managers
- Chief engineers
- All personnel engaged in design, development and running of ships
It is also suitable for participants who are familiar with the EEDI or fresh to the concepts of EEMPs.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.