About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course encompasses both the current and future trends in design and construction of LNG floating terminals. This VILT course is designed specifically for professionals engaged in FSRUs projects, and it is a must-attend session for those looking for proven and sustainable approaches to design and construction challenges.
In this VILT course, participants will be able to acquire first-hand exposure to upcoming technologies and lessons learned from real life experiences. Participants will be able to bounce ideas with their peers to deal better with the contemporary challenges facing production, storage, and transportation of gas directly from the offshore fields.
Upon completion of the VILT course and review of real-life case studies, participants would have enhanced their knowledge base and be able to:
- Comprehend a broad overview of FSRU market segments by geography and their design types & characteristics in context of new developments
- Understand the prevailing key design and technology considerations for FSRU design & construction
- Identify the critical design requirements, codes and standards which govern FSRU design
- Standardise the main CCS, Cryogenic systems, its typical load bearing & sloshing capabilities and flexibilities
- Understand emerging design considerations for Hull, Mooring, Swivels & Fluid Transfers Systems and Risers
- Importance of Custody Transfer Systems and role of cyber-technologies for export and STS requirements
- Develop an overview of a bidding proposal for a FSRU design & development project and the key factors for success
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course is recommended for personnel involved in LNG Tankers, FSRU and FLNG projects who require specific knowledge for taking decisions on suitable design options and technology:
- Project Proposals and Bidding Team Members
- Conceptual Design Engineers, Development Engineers, Engineering & Integration Managers
- Naval Architects, FSRU Project Managers
- Current and future Offshore Installation Managers, Process Engineers, Operations Managers and HUIC (Commissioning) Engineers
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.
Learn what past participants have said about EnergyEdge training courses
The wall study was very good. It would be good to also include simulation processes which can improve the key learnings.
Chief Engineer, Maran Tankers Management
The instructor is a good consultant and very professional and knowledgeable, he raised my interest in knowing more about maritime laws.
Senior Buyer, Bibby Offshore
Superb presentation. Definitely a Guru!!!
Head of Marine Audit, Icon Offshore
Knowledgeable and experienced trainer. A very practical approach to understanding OSV chartering & CP Management.
Asst Loading Master, Shell Phillipines Exploration BV
Great and knowledgeable course with the experienced trainer.
Assistant Project Financial Analyst, Oceancare Corporation Sdn Bhd
This training course exceeded my expectations. The instructor is very effective and answers our questions in a simple and easy-to-understand manner. One word ‘Superb’
Marine Captain, Sarawak Shell
The instructor is an obvious world-class expert in Maritime Law Y & C/P Management. He has prepared an excellent course of sessions and genuinely tried to pass his experience to attendants. Anyone in OSV Chartering Business will benefit greatly from attending this course.
Assistant Contracts Manager, Maridive & Oil Services
The course has been made successful specifically because of the experience, knowledge, and patience of the trainer.
Group Legal Counsel, Amsbach Marine Singapore
A knowledgeable and experienced trainer, conducted in an informed manner, makes it an enjoyable and very informative course.