About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This course will cover all aspects of gas turbines and co-generation plants. This course will cover in detail all the components of these types of plants such as: compressors, combustors, gas turbines, heat recovery steam generators, lubricating systems, instrumentation, control systems, transformers, and generators. The design, selection considerations, operation, maintenance, pay-back period, economics of gas turbines and co-generation plants, as well as, emission limits, reliability, monitoring and governing systems are also covered in detail. This course will also provide up-dated information in respect to all the significant improvements that have been made to gas turbines and co-generation plants during the last two decades.
- Computer Simulation of Gas Turbine and Co-Generation Plants: Gain a thorough understanding of computer simulation of gas turbines, and co-generation plants.
- Gas Turbine and Co-Generation Plants Components and Systems: Learn about all components and subsystems of the various types of gas turbines and co-generation plants.
- Gas Turbine and Co-Generation Plants Economics: Examine the advantages, applications, performance and economics of gas turbines and co-generation plants.
- Gas Turbine and Co-Generation Plant Equipment: Learn about various gas turbine and co-generation plant equipment including: compressors, combustors, turbines, governing systems, heat recovery steam generators, transformers, generators and auxiliaries.
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Other technical individuals
The VILT will be delivered online in 5 half-day sessions comprising 4 hours per day, with 1 x 10 minutes break per day, including time for lectures, discussion, quizzes and short classroom exercises.
Additionally, some self-study will be requested. Participants are invited but not obliged to bring a short presentation (10 mins max) on a practical problem they encountered in their work. This will then be explained and discussed during the VILT. A short test or quiz will be held at the end the course.
The instructor relies on a highly interactive training method to enhance the learning process. This method ensures that all the delegates gain a complete understanding of all the topics covered. The training environment is highly stimulating, challenging, and effective because the participants will learn by case studies which will allow them to apply the material taught to their own organization.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.