Learn in teams and save more! Enjoy group discounts of up to 50% off normal fees for team based learning. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more today!
About this Training Course
With global demand for gas increasing, LNG may represent the only solution economically viable for new gas projects.
Additionally, in such a context the focus on Floating LNG (both for export and import terminals) is a fast growing subject and is now at the forefront of the global LNG industry.
This course addresses the technology constraints and challenges in Gas treatment and LNG processing in production and regasification terminals, both onshore and marine applications.
This course will allow you to:
- Learn about safety and layout constraints in LNG plants
- Explore the different process schemes used in LNG export and import terminals
- Understand the technical challenges related to gas processing (pre-treatment, NGL extraction), LNG production and LNG regasification for onshore and near-shore / offshore applications
- Know the technical features of the different equipment technologies for gas processing, LNG production and LNG regasification available on the market
- Learn about LNG storage and loading systems and Emergency Shutdown Systems
- Know the design codes and design parameters of LNG equipment
- Acquire the basis for performing the selection of the most appropriate process schemes relative to a specific project
This course will be useful and applicable for the following professionals:
- Mid management:
Managers and Team Leaders in design & technical development of an LNG project, Maintenance Management working within an LNG producer.
- Engineering/technical staff:
Process engineers and technical staff involved in design / technical development, maintenance and operations working within an LNG producer.
Your course leader has more than 25 years of accumulated experience in the Oil & Gas Industry, particularly in LNG / Offshore LNG Industry as Project Manager (8 years) and Process Technology Design (12 years). From 2010 to 2012, he worked for TOTAL E&P as Manager of R&D activities related to LNG, FLNG, Gas Treatment and Safety Engineering. From 1992 to 2010, he worked for Technip, spending 12 years (1992 to 2004) in the Process and Technology Division, where he was the Principal Engineer on gas treatment and LNG projects such as Yemen LNG and Nigeria LNG. From 2004 to 2010, he was actively involved in the development of Technip Offshore LNG technologies as Project Manager -several patents filed, author or co-author of different publications on LNG transfer technologies.
He has also been a member of:
• the Foreign Advisory Committee on the 2nd Trondheim Technology Gas Conference, Norway, 2-3 November 2011
• the Steering Committee on the SPE Forum “Economic and Sustainability Challenges in the Future Development of Sour Gas”, Bali, Indonesia, 8-13 May 2011
• The Technip “Experts Network” as “Main Expert – LNG” for several years
He holds a “summa cum laude” master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from Rome University “La apienza” (1992) and has been a member of the Italian Register of Engineers.
Learn what past participants have said about PetroEdge training courses
Very well laid-out course.
Process Engineer, Optimus Oil & Gas Engineering
petroEDGE and Raul Risi have organized a well-presented training that have given me many new insights.
Head of Energy, AIG APAC Holdings
This is an excellent course covering all aspects of LNG Production and Distribution.