PetroEdge & PowerEdge feature an unrivalled teaching faculty. All of our partners and consultants have extensive management and technology experience coupled with a track record in delivering high quality courses to professionals in leading energy companies globally.
We are members of the esteemed Energy Institute and the CPD Certification Service. We are also proud to have been inducted as an approved training provider of Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) for 4 of our training programmes.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists and a filing system
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports – submit and reconcile expense reports, monitor invoices
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
This 5-day advanced-level Virtual Instructor Led Training aims to provide those already familiar with accounting for E&P activities, with a thorough understanding of international financial reporting standards and disclosure requirements necessary for listed and large private companies with government or institutional investors.