About this Training Course
Gaslifting oil wells is one of the most flexible and cost effective artificial lift techniques, the success of any gaslift system depends on an adequate and reliable source of lift gas.
Deviated completions or sand production can be handled by gaslift completions, surveillance operations (PLTs, perforations) can be handled through tubing. Well entries to replace gaslift valves are relatively cheap compared to other forms of artificial lift. The objective of this course is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the gas lift system, design and operation.
The course will prove valuable to production and completion engineers who are involved in artificial lift selection and the design and troubleshooting of gaslift completions.
This three-day course will give an in-depth view of the gas-lift design, operation and troubleshooting. At the end of the course, the attendees should be able to understand:
- The fundamentals of the gas-lift completion and the lift process
- Understanding inflow and well outflow performance
- How gas-lift valves work and gas-lift valve mechanics
- How to design a gaslift completion (including a hands-on manual design exercise)
- Gaslift troubleshooting and surveillance
- Liftgas allocation to multiple wells
- Mid-level managers in Operating Companies who are responsible for fields and staff associated with artificial lift
- Field supervisors in fields where gas-lift is or may be used
- Artificial lift engineers who are or may be associated with gas-lift and responsible for equipment and/or software selection and gas-lift design
- Facility engineers who are associated with fields that use or may use gas-lift
- Well analysts who are or may be involved in gas-lift surveillance and troubleshooting
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.
Learn what past participants have said about PetroEdge training courses
This 3 days training overall was very good and giving me more exposure about Gas lift we well as the manual was well structured
PE, Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd
Excellent, execution by trainer He deliver the course just about right, not too simple and not too complicated
Production Technologist, Petrofac Malaysia
Course material basically is sufficient for basic learning to knowledge stage. Did changed my view to GL knowledge. Thank you.