About this Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Developing capability and managing key talent is not without its challenges in the Oil & Gas industry. As senior professionals retire, taking with them valuable years of experience and knowledge, it is critical for you – as HR professionals – to formulate a sustainable plan for succession planning and talent development and ensure that there is no disruption to your workforce’s capabilities. Losing valuable skills without the ability to replace or develop them in younger talents – coupled with attrition from the stiff talent war among leading organisations – will result in a negative impact on the company’s bottom line, regardless of the current oil price.
This Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) course provides an excellent opportunity for Human Resource Development professionals in the Oil & Gas sector to learn from strategic Learning & Development practitioners with extensive experience in the oil & gas sector and from each other.
By the end of this VILT course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Explore human capital development and management challenges affecting the business and share best practices undertaken by leading organisations in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Identify key steps of talent sourcing process and perform assessment on existing strategies of own organisation.
- Describe the process of managing competencies and the steps needed to implement a competency assurance in an organisation.
- Relate to best practices in developing a competency management framework profile and use some tools and methodologies in assessing competencies.
- Walk through talent management best practices by leading organisations and see their impacts in ensuring a sustainable pipeline of talent potentials.
- Identify best practices and share the importance of Performance Management in driving a high performing culture.
- Gain hands-on experience in applying Performance Management tools and techniques.
- Develop capability development and talent management strategies to support business strategy.
- Line Managers
- Team Managers
- Learning & Development Executives
- Talent Development
- Competency and Capability Development Executives from International and National Oil & Gas Operators, Contractors and Service Providers from across Asia
This VILT course will be delivered online in 5 half-day sessions comprising 4 hours per day, with 2 breaks of 10 minutes per day.
Course Duration: 5 half-day sessions, 4 hours per session (20 hours in total).
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.