About this Training Course
This interactive training course will provide a catalyst for transforming legacy systems and adapting to upcoming trends in the LPG supply chain. The course curriculum is based on overcoming the challenges of cost and quality enhancement. Both challenges encompass critical review of each aspect from production to transportation with safety of operations and zero loss of energy, thereby enhancing revenue.
This course is developed to meet the needs LPG producers, Gas Tankers and Terminals operators, and fraternity of stakeholders, with the following underlying objectives:
- Conduct assessment of current standards and management systems in context of market forces and economics of demand and supply;
- Explore impact of emerging markets and user segments of LPG transiting from oil or electricity use;
- Identify avenues in need of production process review for enhancing the quality in terms of energy content of LPG;
- Evaluate current and future trends in LPG transportation and the influence of regulatory regimes and incentive schemes, for investment in Storage Terminals and distribution networks;
- Identify the operations and protocols to be adaptable for compliance with new regulations and trends;
- Establish transportation and distribution cost control mechanism at optimum level; and
- Developing guidelines and SOPs for contamination free transfer, loading and discharging of LPG Tankers.
This is a “must attend” course if you are: LPG Gas Producer, Process Specialist, Buyer, Trader, LPG Tanker Owner, Charterer, and management personnel holding responsible positions as Director, General Manager, Commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, Legal Counsel, Post-Fixtures Manager, Fleet Manager, Marine & Technical Superintendent, Senior Engineer or Middle Level Manager as part of succession planning.
Upon completion of the course and hands-on workshops based on real life cases, the delegates would have enhanced their knowledge base and should be able to:
- Develop a list of potential enhancements needed in their current operations or business model to be in compliance with sustainability requirements;
- Identify new sources of revenue and strategic plans for enhancing revenue and profitability for next five years;
- Appraise potential risks in supplying to Power Generation and Autogas Sectors, and develop risk mitigation strategies;
- Apply lessons learned from case studies to avoid potential losses and incidents;
- Deal with breakdowns, contaminations and delays in an appropriate and timely manner, with an objective of avoiding loss of time and deviations, from the desired monetary projections;
- Recognize the appropriate technical standards in terms of gas quality, cleanliness, custody transfer protocols from tanks to terminals to ships; and
- Manage innovative disruptions in sources of supply and type of customers.
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.