About this Micro Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
Poorly understood and inefficiently planned rigless interventions can create costly, and often dangerous, problems for operators. These issues can be avoided with the knowledge, best practices, and lessons provided in this Micro VILT. Participants will benefit from the increased knowledge of rigless, live well interventions including coiled tubing, slickline and wireline. In addition, participants will review engineering design considerations, recommended safety policies, and best practices that can positively affect operations.
This Micro VILT has been designed to provide knowledge and understanding of surface equipment, downhole tools, various applications, and operational contingencies for rigless well interventions involving coiled tubing, slickline, or wireline. The participants will learn first-hand knowledge of the capability of each intervention and what to consider when choosing which intervention method to utilise.
The Micro VILT will cover recommended risk mitigation and well control barriers as well as best practices gained from years of experience and application. To further illustrate the intervention methods utilised to resolve well issues or enhance well performance, real world examples for coiled tubing, slickline and wireline will be presented and discussed.
Micro VILT Group Pricing:
SGD$699 per person / USD$ 499 per person
(Minimum 5 persons per group session)
For more details on pricing for larger groups or customisation of course outline, call us at +65 6741 9927 or email [email protected]
Delivery of this Micro VILT:
The Micro VILT will be delivered through Zoom, MS Teams or equivalent video conference platforms in combination with other online interactive training tools.
Micro VILT Duration:
The Micro VILT will be delivered online in 1 session comprising 4 hours, with 2 breaks.
Micro VILT Course Materials:
All participants will receive softcopy course materials (PDF format).
Breakdown of Modules:
Module 1: Overview
- Rigless Options
- Rigless Limitations
- Intervention Well Control, Pressure control equipment
Module 2: Enhancing or Improving Productivity
- Data Acquisition, both Reservoir & Equipment
- Case Study Examples
- Risks & Hazards associated with Interventions
Module 3: Emerging Technologies
- Digital Slickline
- Planning for success, FAQs
Best Feature of the Micro VILT:
- The trainer’s experience with real world examples.
- It is very convenient to be able to remain at my office while also being able to attend the training.
- Videos /demonstration of equipment are very helpful.
- The team breakout rooms and exercises & tasks.
Upon completion of this Micro VILT, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and explain the function of CT, Slickline, and wireline equipment
- Recognise and explain the function of the Pressure Control Equipment and Bottom-hole assembly’s for coiled tubing, slickline and wireline interventions.
- Identify common applications for coiled tubing, slickline, wireline interventions
- Identify and describe critical job design considerations for each job type of intervention that should be present in a contractor proposal
- Discuss risks associated with each type of intervention and the corresponding mitigation controls recommended for each job type.
- Enhance rigless intervention safety, efficiency, and success by applying industry best practices and lessons learned for each job type.
Invaluable for all personnel that are involved in the “Well Life Cycle” and require to have a working knowledge of Rigless interventions. Designed for professionals in the oil & gas industry who are involved in the design, construction and operation of wells from the following disciplines:
- Completion Engineering
- Drilling Engineering
- Production Operations
- Production Technology
- Subsurface Engineering
- Well Integrity Engineering
- Well Intervention
To further optimise your learning experience from our courses, we also offer individualized “One to One” coaching support for 2 hours post training. We can help improve your competence in your chosen area of interest, based on your learning needs and available hours. This is a great opportunity to improve your capability and confidence in a particular area of expertise. It will be delivered over a secure video conference call by one of our senior trainers. They will work with you to create a tailor-made coaching program that will help you achieve your goals faster.
Request for further information about post training coaching support and fees applicable for this.